Are You Looking For a Pearland Roofing Contractor Today?
Precision Roof Crafters – Pearland Roofer
Precision Roof Crafters began business in 1996 serving the Pearland with renovation, catastrophe restoration and new construction services. Since then, we have completed over 14,000 projects across the country with zero failures. The driving force of our company is an unyielding commitment to client satisfaction. Whatever Pearland roofing services you need, you can count on our expert roofers to deliver quality results. From Pearland roof repairs to new roof installations, your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Pearland Roof Repairs
Pearland roof repairs can be costly, especially if they’ve gone ignored for too long. The key to avoiding expensive repairs and premature roof replacements is to keep an eye on the condition of your roof with proper Pearland roof maintenance. At Precision Roof Crafters, we offer peace of mind through our roof maintenance services and Overhead Care Club©. By enrolling in this program, you’ll know that your roof is ready to protect you from whatever Mother Nature sends your way, and you won’t have to worry about water invading your home! Benefits include:
- Annual Gutter Cleaning of up to 150 feet!
- Reduced Diagnostic Fee of $19.95
- 10% Discount on Repairs
- Guaranteed Appointments within 24 hours!*
- The Roof Care Advantage: 22 Point Safety Analysis, Debris Removal, Skylight Cleaning and Attic Analysis
Contact Precision Roof Crafters today for more information
- Pearland Roof Repairs
- Pearland Roof Replacement
- Pearland Roof Maintenance
- Pearland Gutter Cleaning
- Residential Roofing
- Commercial Roofing
- New Roof Installation
- Tile Roofing
- Metal Roofing
- Asphalt Shingles
- Flat Roofs
Pearland Roof Maintenance
The best way to prevent your Pearland roof from breaking down prematurely is to regularly maintain it. Regular maintenance ensures that your roof will stay strong and keep your home safe, dry, and comfortable for many years. With regular Pearland roof maintenance, you won’t have to worry about unexpected leaks springing up during a thunderstorm or mold unknowingly growing and spreading in your attic. Regular maintenance solves all of those nasty issues and more. To regularly maintain your roof, here are a few things you should do at least once a year:
- Inspect your gutters – Keep your gutters clear of leaves and debris. When wet, that extra clutter can weigh down your gutters causing them to pull away from your home and cause costly damage. Blocked gutters also mean that water may be overflowing and running down the exterior of your home. That increased water can erode the dirt that helps stabilize your foundation!
- Inspect your attic – Walk around in your attic and look for any mold that may be beginning to grow in your attic. You may also look for damp or set spots that would be prone to mold growth as well. Should you find mold, contact a professional to have it removed.
- Inspect your skylights – Regularly clean your skylights. With falling leaves and debris, they can stick to your skylights leaving scratches or even discoloring them. It’s best to clear away any foreign objects and clean your skylights to avoid those problems and ensure that the skylight remains strong so that it may hold up to future storms.
- Inspect the remainder of your roof – You’ve looked at both your attic and skylights. Once you’re on your roof, take a walk around and inspect the rest of it. Make sure that chunks of shingles are not missing. Clear away any large branches or debris that could affect the structural quality of your roof. Look at the flashing attached to your chimney; make sure it doesn’t appear to be deteriorating. Also, take a moment to examine your vents and see if they’re blocked or working properly.
Execute these few small tips, and you’ll have a happy, healthy Pearland roof for many years to come.
See What Customers in Pearland, TX are Saying About Us
Precision Roof Crafters is not rated in Pearland yet! Check back soon for reviews and testimonials in Pearland.